Dermatoglyphics is a complete, auto-assessment interface that is uniquely adaptive, intuitive and responsive to any child’s unique needs and skill-sets. From a very young age, the ideal education needs to be holistic and should facilitate the involvement of multiple-intelligence based learning. The complete education for any child involves equal participation from both divisions of the brain, fostering creativity and application as well as analytical thinking brought about by the left and right sides of the brain. For parents to recognize latent talent within the child, these abilities must be harnessed and focused through the right channels.
- Dermatoglyphics presents a scientifically tested assessment program that takes into account every child’s unique potential and affinity towards a particular section, developing specific core competencies from the childhood. For example, the Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) might identify a child by his/her ability to process visual information better, or apply a skill-set based on auditory exercises.
- The Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) helps parents develop a specific learning program for their precious little ones, based on unique and individualized retentive powers and abilities. This way, a child’s brain remains focused on only those subjects that would hone his/her natural bent of mind, and not force the pressures of extra, unnecessary subjects. If a child responds best to cognition-based intelligence training, or kinesthetic learning (gesture-based learning), then a properly developed Dermatoglyphics-aided tests would help the parents identify an educational course for the child.
- The Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT), based on the principles developed by noted academician Dr. Howard Gardner, also helps parents get a unique, decisive insight into the natural talent of a child. Besides being a complete, comprehensive SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats) analysis for the child, the Dermatoglyphics report, as per Dr. Howard Gardner, is also a graduated counter that helps children choose their streams and areas of interest in schooling, colleges and even universities. So, if your child is good at recognizing pictures, or drawing with colors, the Dermatoglyphics report could ideally tell you is this interest is a passing phase, or a genuine talent that needs very careful honing and nurturing. The test itself is an extremely intensive evaluation tool that is proven to be accurate to at least 95%.
- For private individuals, the Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) can prove to be highly effective in charting out a career-option, based on unique individual talents and merits. It takes into account a person’s core competencies, areas of strength and potential for further excellence within a given field parameters, and can give out a viable course alternative based on inferential data. This test is also effective if one is looking to change jobs, as it would outline the exact requirements an individual might have from a given stream or designation. In the very same way, it can help someone from college or university to zero-in on a particular course (majors or elective courses) by taking into account individual growth prospects, aptitudes and interest areas.
- For adoption of a new skill-set, or even focusing on certain unique areas of core competencies from an early age, the Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) report gives parents a unique opportunity to fool-proof the child’s future. Where most tests become just statistical analysis tools, the Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) report produces an optimal evaluation-statement, as well as a comprehensive set of guidelines that would shape the natural talent and focus of the child. Truly, it is the unique, bold new face of personalized talent-based application of merit for each and every future engineer, doctor, mathematician and artist within every child.